Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm here! I'm here!

things have been a tad hectic. Thursday our office had its annual portfolio review. I think we did well. usually everyone runs around insanely the week prior and the actual review is anti-climactic. this year was no exception. and with that I stop talking about work.

last night I had the extreme pleasure of meeting up with my scrapping posse. not that they belong to me but they are my regular scrapping friends. it has been a long time since we got together to scrap and it was so very nice to spend the evening hanging out together. I miss those days! (do you hear that M?????) one of the girls is pregnant and wants to get together and scrap as often as possible before her baby is born. she is worried about falling farther behind. sounds great to me! I tend to get more done when I am out scrapping with them and not at home with the temptations of the computer, tv, family, etc. last night was in no way a normal production night for me, however, as I did 14 pages (7 layouts). notice I didn't say *completed*. none of them have journaling (though a few don't need any) and there are things I am sure I will add to them over the weekend that I didn't have with me last night. but YIKES!! what an accomplishment for me. I am so happy! I scrapped two events that I had a LOT of pictures from and was completely stressing about tackling. If I manage to finish the second event over the weekend, I will be current through mid-September 2005. this is good! this is really good! my goal, scrapwise, is to stay between 12 and 18 months behind. this will get me back within my range.

1 comment:

MC said...

no one invited me :(