HOWEVER.......I still have my quarterly to-do list at home. see, I have found that I am not good at remembering the last time I changed my toothbrush, or when dh changed the air filter, etc. sure we could write that stuff on the calendar. but do I really want my in-laws to know that today I am going to replace my razors in the shower?!?!? NOPE! so since the quarter end was such an easy point in time to remember, I have used this as my reminder.
- toss and replace toothbrushes
- toss and replace razors (I use 2 different ones in the shower so think that changing them every 3 months instead of the recommended month is fine)
- check all medicine and toss out of date stuff
- check canned goods and toss out of date stuff (anything going bad in the next 3 months either make a plan to use or donate to charity)
- replace air filters
- pull out magazines over a year old and reread before cutting things out or recycling
maybe I should be looking for a job in advertising?!?!?