Thursday, March 1, 2007

endings and beginnings

a new month.....a new blog.

guess I wasn't prepared to really start over somewhere new yet, but it is what it is, right?

to start with today, let's take care of the news.
if you want to read things from the past, please see my old blog here: www.360.yahoo.com/rybugsmom I had intentions of transferring the posts from there to here, but I don't think so.
also, if you are a praying person, please pray for my friend, Suzy, and her family. after an amazing fight, she is out of pain and at peace. you can learn more about her here:
http://mb.lifetimemoments.com/viewtopic.php?t=131035

http://mb.lifetimemoments.com/viewtopic.php?t=140881

I felt under the weather yesterday afternoon and this morning. hearing about Suzy didn't make it any better. the world seemed like a better place just because she was here.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you to getting an almost real blog. ;-)

I know I have no room to talk as I use iWeb. :-P

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Welcome to blogger, Susan! It will be nice to be able to comment to you now!

(((HUGS)))

Dianne said...

Just wanted to say HI!