Tuesday, May 1, 2007

do you ever have a dream.....

about someone and then wake up in the morning wondering if they had the same dream?!?!? you see them later and look at them for signs that they know you dreamed about them?!?!? and no.......I am NOT talking anything sexual. just a dream......... get your mind out of the gutter!

or what about when you dream that you fight with your spouse or something and then wake up mad at them?!?!?

and here I thought those dreams of being an airplane on a tightrope when I was a kid were weird.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

isn't that all part of the collective conciousness?

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

"or what about when you dream that you fight with your spouse or something and then wake up mad at them?!?!?"

That part reminds me of the Friends episode when Phoebe was really mad at Ross and it finally comes out why she is mad at him, and it was some crazy reason that ended up being a dream she had had. LOL

I once had a dream I was pregnant and I was kind of freaked out when I woke up about it. Then, I realized it was a dream. ;)

Bec said...

DH and I always "get mad at" each other based upon things we've done in our dreams. Not really mad, but we like to act like it.
Also, I always used to freak out wondering if someone could just tell if I had dreamt of them the night before.
I hate the dreams when I just bought a really great outfit, or picked one out of my closet to wear and then I wake up actually planning to wear it...then I realize I don't own it.