Saturday, January 5, 2008

the calm before the storm.....

after all the rockin' and rollin' on Thursday night, the quiet that was last night was rather unnerving. no wind. no rain. nothing. in fact at one point I believe I started making up noises to hear. I had a hard time falling asleep!

according to the weather guessers the next storm hits tomorrow and then wind will be added back in on Tuesday. so that gives today for the creeks to recede and people to find their blown away garbage cans, remove fallen trees, hurriedly fix downed fences......................and for all the scaredy pets to go potty a lot before they start holding it in again!

in the meantime, I think I am going to put on some music and pretend that it is storming out there anyway and that I need to stay inside so I can scrap! lol!!

1 comment:

Hatter J said...

That was our weather a few nights ago...dropped down to the 30s. Now it's back up to the 80s.

Glad that you didn't blow away though...