Thursday, June 14, 2007

so that car of mine......

yesterday (when it hit 100 degrees) I noticed that once again I couldn't set the car alarm. (it sets after a certain amount of time if you don't do it.....which I generally do because I am paranoid and want to hear that beep telling me it has been set) then I noticed that once again the air bag indicator light was on. this happened right after I got the car and they fixed it then and told me it was a sensor......so obviously the same sensor is not happy again.

I called the dealership and left a message then ended up leaving work a little early because of kid chauffering issues and never got a call back. so this morning I drive to work and park my car....the alarm won't set. I walk away and then the alarm goes off. uuuugh! so I get back in the car and take it over to the dealership (luckily not even 2 miles away from the office). no problem with them getting the car looked at but they aren't sure it can be done by noon (I told them noon because I leave at 2 on Thurs and really want to make sure I have a car) so instead of shuttling me they rent me a car.

after renting the car I had to go back and get D's carseat and they were already working on my car. so hopefully they fix it quick and the fix takes so I don't have to go through this every 6 to 8 months......or whenever the temperature goes over 100......because it will frequently in the next couple months!

No comments: