Thursday, June 28, 2007

hiya! it's me......

today was a weird day. a short day for me at work, so normally I like them better. but today was weird. I would finally gear myself up to do something that I had been putting off and then be told I didn't have to do it. all that stress gone to waste! lol!! but at the same time there are those things just hanging out there that NEED to be resolved that just the wait is stressing me. and.........found out a couple things that were rather let downs. just one of those days/weeks where everything hits a little harder....more emotionally sensitive....whatever.

oh yeah....and my stupid bra broke when I pulled in the office this morning. guess that should have been a clue, huh?!?!? so all day I had an underwire poking me in the boob. stupid! should have just pulled the thing out.....it isn't like they DO anything anyway! (see boob post)

one of those days that makes me wish I had some expensive chocolate ice cream in the freezer instead of the cheapo *light* ice cream!

in happier news.....R is feeling better. SO much better that he is back to complaining about his bed time. when he was sick he didn't complain! lol!! oh yeah.....and I got a wonderful surprise e-mail tonight about an opportunity. a FUN opportunity!! I can't share right now but will as soon as I don't think I am ruining it for myself by talking about it!

2 comments:

Hatter J said...

Yesterday was my day too. After the 4 hour power outage on Thursday, I wasn't able to wash my work uniform, so off to work stinky I went...only to spill iced coffee all over myself anyhow. sooooooooooooooooo I just took the kids over to the water ride, gave us all a good soaking...and away we went. Oh, and the news that we were PMing about might change for the better...

Miss Kerri said...

My bra broke once at a weekend crop. *sigh* I was just cropping away and I felt this snap - and then immediate underwire poking me in the boob. Dontcha just love it. LOL