Thursday, April 12, 2007

vintage Arctic Frog......and The Bug

I know! I know! vintage?!?!?!? but seriously, discontinued, unavailable, rare.........

Arctic Frog collections on e-Bay

I have my eye on 2 of the collections. haven't bought yet because I haven't decided if I need 1 or 2 sets of each! lol!!

regarding The Bug.....he is doing his first 12 of 12 today. got his teacher's permission on Tuesday. her question: "gonna take a picture of me??" LOVE his teacher! went over the idea of trying to not take just pictures of kids where they can be recognized if he wants them posted online. we will see how well he does. we might just have a few pictures and then tell what the other ones were! lol! asked him whether he wanted to post them on my blog or whether we needed to start a blog of his own. I am thinking "The Bug Report"......you know, like "The Corbert Report." just as he was getting out of the car today he asked: "this is just for fun, right?" "what do you mean?" "I don't get a prize or anything for doing this do I?" lol!!!