Friday, October 19, 2007

ain't no sunshine when HE's gone......

yeah, I know.....I took liberties with Bill Wither's song. cut me some slack! lol!!

so dh and R have been at science camp all week. I talked with J briefly Monday night and got a text from him yesterday morning. that is it! heck, I had more communication when they were at Scout camp last summer where there was supposedly NO cell connection! whatever! lol!!

anyway......last weekend the weather was beautiful. this entire week it has been rainy and overcast. just plain ol' yucky weather! sure enough....they come home tonight and this weekend is back to beautiful weather! so sometime yesterday I started humming that song. funny, huh?!?!?

while I have missed them, I have spent most of my non-work time being a bum. D goes to bed so early that I really have a lot of free time in the evenings. instead of being productive.....which I really needed to do....I instead watched tv and went to bed early. and I slept......a lot!!! I woke up 30 minutes later than I need to when I have to take R to school and I didn't have anyone snoring and waking me up. I even fell asleep on the couch yesterday! obviously this weather is making me think it is time to hibernate. hopefully when the sun returns this weekend I will come out of my cave and get some stuff done! not too much time until the C's visit.....Halloween.....and the LM crop!!

No comments: