Wednesday, August 15, 2007

choices.....it is all about choices.....

so we got new phones yesterday. the lover-ly LG enV to be exact. I was totally set to get myself the the Chocolate Mint and have a really cool green phone.....but then thought that was being silly. but........I think they have figured something out......the fewer ring tone options they GIVE you on the phone the more likely you are going to BUY ring tones. honestly, can't complain. with internet discounts and Verizon's free phone every 2 year discount thingie the phones themselves were free. so I don't quibble about forking over $3 for a ring tone......well, okay......it is STILL totally insane......but I won't complain TOO much! lol!

this brings us to choices. and OMG are there choices!!! wanna help me out?!?!?! I settled on Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi for R. appropriate, right? there were a couple others he really liked but they weren't good for a mom's phone when her kid is calling.......unless, as dh said, that kid is named Oedipus! lol! Appreciative Son cracks me up......

Verizon Ring Tones

there are MILLIONS OF THEM!!!
anyway........for dh.....do I get our wedding song: Wonderful Tonight from Eric Clapton? I love that song....but think I want something jazzier......here are some current ideas:

Green Day - The Simpsons theme song
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Mig - Baby I Love your Way

a lot that I had hopes for I couldn't find (can you believe it?!?!?) JD Fortune - California Dreamin, Lovehammers - Trees.

so........any ideas or suggestions?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go with The Cure, I love that song. If you don't choose it for hubby, chose it for when I call you.
Carol