Monday, July 1, 2013

The Year of 24 - Month 6

zoom.....that was the sound of June swooshing by!

Scrapbook layouts: 2 (goal of 2)
did them at a friend's house. I still need to finish them up (titling and journaling) scrapbooking wasn't a high priority this month.

Operation Write Home cards: 4 (goal of 2)
also got in a birthday and anniversary card. hey, better than I did on the layouts!

Scrapbook purchasing versus usage:
18 rolls of washii tape and some doily tape.....which I am using right now on a card for a card swap! score!

Pounds lost: 4.4 (goal of 2)
I am doing more exercise but eating more. I have noticed a nightly pattern.....all willpower goes to bed at 7pm. sadly, I am still up a few more hours....nom nom nom!

Dolly walks: 20 (goal of 24)
better than May! Thursday and Friday seem to be my downfall. probably due to social obligations like baseball and exhaustion from the week......the freakin' heat hasn't been my friend either! Dolly hasn't been enjoying the hot humidity either. yesterday she lagged the entire run/walk and then came home to the air conditioning and zinged around the living room.

Blog posts: 4 (goal of 2)
not bad. not really focusing on the blog. keeping a list of ideas.....I probably should use some of them, huh?? but I WILL have a nice special blog post tomorrow!!

Books: 2
finally finished Telegraph Avenue! that book was pure torture to read and on top of it I had to wait for it 3 times from the library to finish! also Red Velvet Cupcake Murder. am reading Run Like a Mother right now. seems the more exercise I get the less reading I get done. lol!

July's struggle is probably all going to be heat related. the weather has just been icky. I do have a half marathon in 2 weeks. a NIGHT TIME half....but it starts at 6pm so right in the worst of the heat. please cross your fingers it isn't too hot!

No comments: