Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Year of 24 - Month 4

Scrapbook layouts: 2 (goal of 2)

and this is only because of the crop day the last weekend of the month. seriously! no time to scrap!

Operation Write Home cards: 2 (goal of 2)
yeah well.......I made my goal, right?

Scrapbook purchasing versus usage:
this needs to stop........but it did slow down during April. I am back to just not buying at all. no scrapbooking = no buying!
Pounds lost: 6 (goal of 2)
I did a whole lot better this month at minimizing my bad days and more walking......well only 4 more miles (which seems low since I felt like I was doing more)...... probably joining Dietbetters gave a little "umph" to my efforts!

Dolly walks: 22 (goal of 24)
missed by 2.....but Dolly didn't notice! we hit 10 miles on 2 separate occasions. now she is crazy trying to get in to the car thinking we are heading out for a trek! being down and out with a nasty cold in the middle of the month and the start of baseball season (Go River Cats!) didn't help either. I am starting to think this goal might be unrealistic but am going to keep it because getting Dolly out is important!

Blog posts: 3 (goal of 2)
recap, National Grilled Cheese Day, and a really gross recipe memory......what an odd month! I have a few blog ideas planned for the future so hopefully you will see them soon! I also did write another blog post but it was as a guest on another site. it hasn't been published yet but I will psot here once that has happened.

Books: 4
(although Goodreads only shows 3 for some reason.....)
of course Lover at Last from JR Ward was my favorite of the month. but, I really enjoyed all the books I read in April. it was a good book month! I would highly recommend The Girls From Ames. excellent book about friendships.

so looking back on April, it seemed like a pretty good month! too bad it flew by so quickly!

No comments: