Thursday, November 11, 2010

Truth: Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for

I should have looked to see what others said (not the point, I know) before answering this because all I can think of would be my kids. And even having said that I need to qualify it. I am not, I repeat NOT one of those women who drops everything for her children! I work really hard to still have my own life. I still spend oodles of time driving them around in circles, helping with class projects, etc, and I still put their needs before my own. I said needs there, not wants! Sometimes my needs eclipse their wants. My job as a parent is to help them understand the difference!

Somehow I think the title should have been "Someone who has made your life worth living" because the only person you should live FOR is yourself!

The end.......
Sent from my Blackberry!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I had sort of th same sentiment- you have to live for you. I think some of the questions should have been worded differently.
My friend Cyndi answered this one: "My kids, duh. Next" lol