Friday, October 29, 2010

Truth Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for

Today I can make up for yesterday's lack of an answer. (You know, maybe yesterday should have been "Something someone else needs to forgive you for"? I might have had more of an answer for that. (Don't I sound like a cold beyotch??)

1- my brother. I need to forgive him for lying, for taking advantage of his family and friends, and for believing through it all that he was doing nothing wrong. Still angry, can you tell?

1.5 - I should comment here how thankful I am that I had that last discussion/disagreement with my mother just before she passed. Otherwise she would be #2. Granted I said nothing I hadn't already said but it felt good because she sounded like she actually finally understood!

(And here while thinking about the other person I need to forgive I remember what I need to forgive myself for. I'll be back in a minute!)

2. I once had a friend who was a bad, bad person. She did something evil. She did it purely because she could and because she knew it would hurt someone. The fact that it hurt a friend had no impact on her decision to do it. I have already forgiven her. She isn't worth my mental energy. I only mention her here because I would still trip her into a muddy puddle if I had the chance! So maube I haven't COMPLETELY forgiven her? Lol!!

Golly.....isn't this fun?
Sent from my Blackberry!

No comments: