Thursday, February 7, 2008

peanut butter toast is my friend......

with this sinus infection I am taking some nasty antibiotic that makes me totally naseaus (sp?!??!). I spent Tuesday morning driving trying to NOT puke in my car. so I figured out that I needed to eat something. well......according to the pharmacist I can't have any dairy 1 hour before or after taking the medicine. oh yes.....AND I have to drink a FULL glass of water with each pill. so I have settled on peanut butter toast. just one slice with some crunchy peanut butter. eat that. take a big ol' swig of water. take my pill. down the rest of the water. blech!!!

but atleast the infection is going away. good thing because I get on a plane early early Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Hatter J said...

I miss bread.


Hope you feel better soon.

Dianne said...

I'm glad that you're starting to feel a little better......have a great time at CHA!