Monday, August 12, 2013

Year of 24 - Month (oh geez!!!) 7

well........perhaps by the fact that this is being posted ELEVEN DAYS into the next month, you might think that life has been busy......and you would be right! oh wow the days have been long trying to get in training after work and still do all those fun family summer activities.

Scrapbook layouts: 3 (goal of 2)
thanks to a ScrapVillage virtual crop over the long holiday weekend! since then, NADA!

Operation Write Home cards: 4 (goal of 2)
I did better than my goal, but not as good as I would have liked.

Scrapbook purchasing versus usage:
I don't remember buying any scrapbooking stuff. I looked......a lot......but didn't buy anything.

Pounds lost: possibly 2 or maybe 4 (goal of 2)
okay, so not sure whether I was being lazy or focusing on other things.....but I didn't keep track. the scale has moved and the pants got too big and I had to buy new clothes. that is the point so all is good!

Dolly walks: 18 (goal of 24)
I'm going backwards here. I need to focus on that more in August.....especially since Dolly has a half marathon to do later this month! that girl needs her training runs!

Blog posts: 4 (goal of 2)
another random month. I'd really love to get some book or movie reviews in here.....maybe September??

Books: 6
well lookie at that! guess we know where all of my time has gone! sheesh!! two running books and two Jojo Moyes books in there. quite the contrast but I'd recommend all of them!

11 days into August. I know I am on track with the cards, the reading, the not shopping, and hopefully the Dolly walking! we'll see soon! have a great month!

No comments: