Friday, December 19, 2008

on a date with Ryan.... and an excuse

So......on a whim R and I decided to go see Twilight. He finally finished reading the book last night and I got a movie gift card today at work. Seemed like fate, right? Well.......tobad the gift card isn't to the only theater we could make the showtime for! Lol!! But it will be fun to have a nice night out together.

And now for my excuse for not getting my 12 of 12 posted. It os that typical "mommie syndrome" where you start off doing one thing and kept finding other things that needed to be done and never got the pictures posted! I DID manage to spend an evening downloading over 500 photos from 2 different cameras and burn 2 dvds with the photos that I couldn't get my dvd reader to recognize. Uuugh! Boy THAT was fun! NOT!!

No comments: