Friday, July 29, 2011

but why??

so, one of the reasons I haven't posted very often is because I was debating my blog's focus. at first I think it started as an online diary of sorts, but I did as good a job with that as I did with my pencil & paper diaries as a teen!

a while ago I changed the tag line of the blog to represent the focus I intended for myself. pretty much a cool way of saying "who, what, where" thinking I would talk about the things I do (like read books), the places I go (like movie reviews), and people......a catch-all for everything else.

I started by doing my famous amateur restaurant review and then thought I would do a full scale "The Help" review. that last part hasn't happened (yet!). the most recent post was about an event happening this weekend that is just quirky and fun! hopefully if you live locally you have already visited the Sacramento Zoo, and who can complain about a cute van and cheese? overall, I would love to let people know about things they might like but might miss if I someone doesn't tell them about it!

anyway, these are some of the things I would like to include in this blog......along with my overall general randomness that is always a favorite of mine! lol!!

1 comment:

dolphyngyrl said...

I think it would be great for you to post about events & goings on happening locally... Following your twitter, I see that you are "in the know" about a lot of things that I would certainly miss. Part of that, of course, because I don't make the effort to seek things out or get on mailing lists or whatnot. But I'd rather have a more centralized location for finding things, instead of being on umpteen mailing lists.

Of course, I'm also lazy. But you might have picked up on that. :)